SW 683: Theories of Psychotherapy
This course is designed to familiarize students with therapeutic models and related intervention strategies by focusing on the common principles and elements of current psychotherapies, with a special emphasis on cognitive and behavorial therapeutic approaches.
- SW 621: Field Instruction I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 630: Theories and Methods of Family Intervent (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 640: Advanced Clinical Social Work: Groups (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 650: Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 683
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 683