SW 624: Field Instruction IV
This course is one of two concentration courses that provide an internship experience consisting of a minimum of 225 hours of directed practicum in settings representative of student areas of concentration in communities with diverse populations.
- SW 623: Field Instruction III (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 683: Theories of Psychotherapy (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 686: Traumatic Stress & Crisis Intervention (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 687: Substance Abuse and Addiction (Minimum grade: C)
- Internship: Internship for SW 624