NHM 624: Advanced Marketing Hospitality Industry
A conceptual and theoretical understanding of marketing and its application using structured analysis techniques in the hospitality industry. The structure and sequence of topics explore and develop marketing environments, perform competitive analysis, determine market segments and positions, best use of marketing mix, utilize marketing research techniques and information systems, and apply marketing strategies and plans.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
- Graduate Program Level Only
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 624
- Lecture: Online Program for NHM 624
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 624