NHM 468: Nutrition/Hospitality Mgmt Study Tour
A student-paid tour of selected industries/organizations, including domestic and international professional exhibitions, seminars, and conferences.
1 - 6 Credits
- Instructor Approval Required
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 468
- Lecture: In-Country Program for NHM 468
- Lecture: Study Abroad for NHM 468
- Lecture: New York Internship for NHM 468
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 468
- Lecture: Study USA for NHM 468
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.