NHM 363: Foodservice Procurement
Purchasing methods based on standards of quality, grade, care, and storage for food and nonfood supplies. Purchasing, installation, operation, and care of large foodservice equipment.
- NHM 211: Principles of Food
- NHM 213: Principles of Food Preparation Lab
- NHM 111: SERVSAFE
- B.S.D.N. or B.S.H.M. majors only.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Prerequisite: Nhm 215 or NHM 214 or NHM 114
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 363
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 363
Nutrition and Hospitality 5
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours