NHM 360: Legal Issues in the Hospitality Industry
Application of management theory and techniques to the hospitality industry as applied to the issues of law. Includes topics such as discrimination, tort, innkeeper liability to guests and contracts in the hospitality industry.
- NHM 215: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite:B.S.H.M majors OR Hospitality Management Minors Only
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 360
- Lecture: In-Country Program for NHM 360
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 360
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.