NHM 311: Nutrition
Nutrition & Hospitality Management
Fundamental principles of human nutrition; application to needs of individuals and families at all stages of the life cycle.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 311
- Lecture: iStudy for NHM 311
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for NHM 311
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 311
- Lecture: Online Program for NHM 311
- Lecture: Compressed Video for NHM 311
- Lecture: CV Hybrid for NHM 311
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.