SRA 375: Recreational Sports Programming
An examination and discussion of the operational uniqueness essential to successfully operate recreational sports programs in a public or institutional setting.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Req: SAR 194 OR SRA 200 OR SRA 270 of C or better
- Pre-requisite: SRA majors OR minors or by instructor approval
- Lecture: Lecture for SRA 375
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for SRA 375
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SRA 375
- Lecture: iStudy for SRA 375
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.