ES 446: Biomechanics of Human Movement
Health, Exercise Sci & Recreation Mgmt
Quantification of the forces acting on the human body during selected activities.
- ES 346: Kinesiology (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: (Phys 211 and Phys 221 with a minimum grade of C ) or ( Phys 213 and Phys 223 with a minimum grade of C).
- Students dropping ES 447 must also drop ES 446.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for ES 446
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for ES 446
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.