LA 495: Internship
Supervised practical experience in private law offices, courts, government offices or businesses. Minimum of 135 clock hours.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- LA 490: Advanced Seminar in Legal Studies
- Junior Standing Required
- Pre-requisite Law Studies Majors OR Minors
- Internship: Internship for LA 495
- Internship: Paralegal Program for LA 495
- Internship: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Internship: Web-based Internship for LA 495
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours