LA 201: Introduction to Law
Survey of the development of the law in our society; introduction to legal terminology and reasoning, substantive areas of the law, the legal profession, the paralegal profession, and legal ethics.
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Lecture: Lecture for LA 201
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for LA 201
- Lecture: Correspondence for LA 201
- Lecture: Compressed Video for LA 201
- Lecture: Paralegal Program for LA 201
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for LA 201
- Lecture: iStudy for LA 201
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.