CJ 690: Criminal Justice Practicum
In partnership with agency, student must fulfill a tangible and specific project. The project must be proposed and approved by a supervising graduate instructor prior to enrolling in the practicum course.
- CJ 600: Criminal Justice Administration (Minimum grade: C)
- CJ 602: Criminal Justice Research Methods (Minimum grade: C)
- CJ 601: Criminal Justice Statistical Analysis (Minimum grade: C)
- Instructor Approval Required
- Practicum: Practicum for CJ 690
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.