CJ 646: Special Topics in Criminal Justice
Course content varies to cover current research on issues, problems, or controversies in criminal justice.
May be repeated up to 12 hours.
- Seminar: Seminar for CJ 646
- Seminar: Study Abroad for CJ 646
- Seminar: Masters in Criminal Justice Exec Cohort
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for CJ 646
- Seminar: In-Country Program for CJ 646
- Seminar: Washington Internship Experience
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.