CJ 422: Probation, Parole & Community Correction
Probation and parole in the criminal justice system; principles of diversion; models of programs; techniques and procedures.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-requisite CJ 100 OR CJ 120
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 422
- Lecture: Web based Lecture for CJ 422
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 422
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for CJ 422
- Lecture: iStudy for CJ 422
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.