CJ 390: Special Topics
Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
Study of topics related to criminal justice but not addressed in other courses within the department. May be taken up to four times for credit as long as the topic focus is different each time.
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Seminar: Seminar for CJ 390
- Seminar: Web based Seminar for CJ 390
- Seminar: Compressed Video for CJ 390
- Seminar: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Seminar: In-Country for CJ 390
- Seminar: Hybrid Seminar for CJ 390
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.