Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
School of Applied Sciences - Thomas A. Crowe Award
- Kimberly A Kaiser - Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice and Legal Studies and Graduate Program Director (2018)
- Linda Denise Keena - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (2012)
- CARL JULIUS JENSEN - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER FOR INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY STUDIES (2008)
- CHESTER L QUARLES - PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (2004)
Excellence in Advising Award - Office of the Provost
To recognize outstanding academic advising by a faculty member and to demonstrate the University of Mississippi's commitment to excellent advising.
- Crystal Armstrong Dunn - Coordinator of Advising, Recruitment and Retention (2014)
Frist Service Award
- Carol Bennett Forsythe - SECRETARY II (2014)
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.