CSD 495: Introduction to Clinical Science
The clinical process, applied behavioral analysis, and clinical research methods; emphasis on clinical writing.
- CSD 301: Introduction to Speech Sound Disorders
- CSD 316: Language and Learning Disorders
- CSD 351: Basic Audiology
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for CSD 495
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CSD 495
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.