Anth 337: Anthropology of Blues Culture
This course examines the blues in all its myriad social and cultural
roles and contexts, using the anthropological models and approaches of
the oral and musical arts, linguistics, ethnohistory, ethnography,
religion and ritual analysis among others.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Anth 337
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Anth 337
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Anth 337
- Lecture: WEB New York Internship Experience
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Anth 337
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Anth 337
- Lecture: CV Hybrid for Anth 337
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.