Hst 606: Readings - US Civil War to Present
This course examines selected periods and topics. It may be repeated for credit.
- Enrollment restricted to History Majors
- History Graduate Students only with permission of the Graduate Advisor.
- Lecture: Lecture for Hst 606
- Lecture: Teacher Workshop for Hst 606
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Hst 606
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.