Eng 354: Survey of Southern Literature
Students will examine selected Southern literary texts of early settlement to the present day, with an emphasis on the development of regional culture in the South.
- One of the following: Eng 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Eng 354
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Eng 354
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Eng 354
- Lecture: iStudy for Eng 354
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.