Econ 230: Economic Statistics I
Statistical decision making, parameters, probability, sampling, inference, tests, comparative experiments, linear correlation, and time series analysis.
- C minimum in ( Math 261 or Math 267 or Math 271 ) .
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 230
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Econ 230
- Lecture: Online Program for Econ 230
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based (Program)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours