IMC 509: Special Problems in IMC
School of Journalism and New Media
Directed individual study or professional project.
May be repeated for credit.
- Must have completed undergraduate IMC core or have permission of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 509
- Lecture: New York Internship for IMC 509
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 509
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 509
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.