Edwp 347: Inclusive Physical Education
Introduction to physical education for students with disabilities. This course includes history, legal mandates, program adaptations, inclusive practices, and developmentally appropriate inclusion models.
- Bisc 207: Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- ES 346: Kinesiology
- Edci 352: Education, Society, & the K-12 Learner
- Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
- Edwp 340: Music and Movement in Elementary
- ES 347: Kinesiology Lab
- Edwp 240: Introduction to Health and Physical Educ
- Edwp 241: Movement Fundamentals/Applied Motor Lear
- Edwp 344: Physical Literacy: Lifetime Fitness, Exe
- Edwp 345: Ed Dance, Gymnastics, & Mindful Movement
- Pre-requisite: Health and Physical Education (HPE) majors; or Instructor Approval.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edwp 347
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edwp 347
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.