Edsp 403: Instr Strat for Students with Severe Dis
Strategies and procedures for instruction of students with severe disabilities. Field experience included.
- Edci 352: Education, Society, & the K-12 Learner
- Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
- Edsp 327: Classroom Mgt & Behavioral Interventions
- Edsp 329: Character/Assess Indiv with Severe Disab
- Special Education Majors Only.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Edsp 403
Curriculum & Instruction 3
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.