Edlt 607: Literacy Leadership
This course is designed to prepare candidates to become literacy leaders--focusing on the role of the literacy coach--within schools, school districts, and state agencies by helping candidates plan, implement, and evaluate literacy programs.
- Pre-Requisite: 18 Hours in Literacy completed prior to taking this course.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edlt 607
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edlt 607
- Lecture: Literacy Cohort for Edlt 607
- Lecture: Online Program for Edlt 607
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edlt 607
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.