Edrs 699: Internship in Program Evaluation
The purpose of this internship course is to provide students in the Certificate Program an opportunity to complete an applied experience, culminating in a summative evaluation report, related to program evaluation within a setting such as, but not limited to, a PK-12 or higher education or school system, community agency, funding organization, or policy institute.
- Edrs 601: Educational Statistics I
- Edrs 608: Survey Research
- Edrs 604: Foundations of Qualitative Research Meth
- Edrs 607: Program Evaluation II
- Edrs 606: Program Evaluation I
- Booking requirements may be overridden by instructor consent.
- Pract/Intern: Web-based Pract/Intern for Edrs 699
- Pract/Intern: Practicum/Internship for Edrs 699