MIS 419: Applications of Mgmt. Information System
Management Information Systems
A policy course to bring together the concepts and techniques developed in other MIS courses. Emphasis on group and/or individual projects and cases.
- MIS 419 Requires: OneWay-Co-Requisites: MIS 280, MIS 307, MIS 330 , MIS 317, MIS 408, MIS 409, MIS 412
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for MIS 419
- Lecture: Compressed Video for MIS 419
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for MIS 419
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.