Mktg 488: Value Creation Using Machine Strategy
Survey of techniques and processes involved in the transfer of labor from humans to machines in sales and marketing environments.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite Econ 302 OR Bus 302
- Seminar: Seminar for Mktg 488
- Seminar: Compressed Video for Mktg 488
- Seminar: Study Abroad for Mktg 488
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for Mktg 488
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.