SRA 475: Legal Aspects of Sport and Recreation
This course studies the U.S. legal system, its structure, and terminology. Legal aspects of contract law, statutory law, constitutional law, intellectual property, torts, negligence, and risk management in sport will be examined. Managerial analysis, decision making, and analyzing case law will be reviewed.
- SRA 270: The Business of Sport (Minimum grade: C)
- SRA majors and minors only or by instructor approval.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for SRA 475
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for SRA 475