Prct 478: Community Pharmacy Practice II
An introduction to patient care and related activities in a community pharmacy practice setting.
- Prct 477: Institutional Pharmacy Practice II (Minimum grade: Z)
- Prct 375: Distributive Intro Pharmacy Practice Exp (Minimum grade: Z)
- Prct 376: Selective Intro Pharmacy Practice Exp (Minimum grade: Z)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pract/Intern: Practicum/Internship for Prct 478
Pharmacy Practice 12
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.