Thea 403: Directed Performance Studies
Individualized, directed study of performance and/or stage directing techniques and their applications.
May be repeated once for credit.
- Thea 482: Directing Techniques (Minimum grade: C)
- Thea 210: Sophomore Performance Studies I (Minimum grade: C)
- Thea 310: Junior Performance Studies I (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Theatre Majors
- Instructor Approval Required
- Thea 301 or Thea 308 or Thea 482 or Thea 310
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Thea 403
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.