Soc 361: The Sociology of Education
The school as a social system; function and role of education in contemporary society; major trends.
- Soc 101: Introductory Sociology I
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Soc 361
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for SOC 361
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Soc 361
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Soc 361
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.