Mus 103: Introduction to Music
The study of elementary music elements and basic terminology, with an emphasis on identification of the major music styles in the Western civilization.
May not be used to satisfy the requirements for a major or minor in music.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mus 103
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Mus 103
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Mus 103
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Mus 103
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours