Eng 510: Modern English Grammar
This course is an advanced treatment of syntactic structures, with special attention to current interpretations; emphasis on morphology and generative transformational theories of syntax.
- One of the following: Eng 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Lecture: Lecture for Eng 510
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Eng 510
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Eng 510
- Lecture: Online Program for Eng 510
- Lecture: iStudy Lecture for Eng 510
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.