Eng 460: Faulkner
This course is a study of the major texts.
- One of the following: Eng 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Eng 460
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Eng 460
- Lecture: Correspondence for Eng 460
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Eng 460
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.