Eng 307: Intro to Literary Criticism and Theory
This course is an overview of influential movements in literary criticism and theory.
- One of the following: Eng 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for Eng 307
- Seminar: Seminar for Eng 307
- Seminar: Compressed Video for Eng 307
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.