Bisc 548: Plant Cell and Developmental Biology
Students gain enhanced understanding and appreciation of fundamental aspects of plant growth and development with emphasis on key features of plant cells and hormone signaling pathways that regulate plant development.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 336: Genetics (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: Bisc 372 with a minimum grade of C or Bisc 440 with a minimum grade of C or graduate standing.
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 548
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.