Hst 490: Problems in History- America
This is a special topics course in American History; content varies; may be repeated for credit with consent of department chair.
1 - 3 Credits
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Hst 490
- Indiv Based: Web-based Indiv Based for Hst 490
- Indiv Based: Compressed Video for Hst 490
- Indiv Based: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Indiv Based: Teacher Workshop for Hst 490
- Indiv Based: In-Country Program for Hst 490
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.