Edci 320: Service Projects in Science Ed: K-12
The purpose of this course is to actively involve university students in
improving science education through service learning projects within the
community and K-12 schools.
University students will be able to:
• Involve themselves in a minimum of one citizen science event
• Develop one environmental project for K-12 school implementation
• Mentor one K-12 student group for state, regional, or national
problem-solving challenges in science education
• Assist K-12 teachers in conducting one classroom problem-solving
- Lecture: Lecture for Edci 320
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.