Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, General
- Envs 101: Humanities and the Environment
- MDS 201: Introduction to Engaged Learning
- MDS 499: Multi-Disciplinary Studies Capstone
- SAS 101: Discovering Careers in Applied Sciences
- US 101: Pre-College Seminar
- US 102: Pre-College Research
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.