MHA 699: Integrated Health Care Leadership
Students will utilize the knowledge, skills, and insight gained from the health care administration program to identify, develop, implement, and evaluate a project designed to improve some facet of the health care industry.
- MHA 600: Overview of U.S. Health Care System
- MHA 606: Quantitative Methods in Health Care
- MHA 612: Organization of Health Care Systems
- MHA 618: Management Overview of Disease & Health
- MHA 624: Health Policy and Regulatory Environment
- MHA 630: Health Care Program Eval & Performance
- MHA 642: Health Care Finance
- MHA 636: Health Care Law and Ethics
- MHA 654: Community & Long Term Care Administratio
- MHA 648: Human Resources in Health Care
- Lecture: Lecture for MHA 699
- Lecture: Online Program for MHA 699
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.