SW 621: Field Instruction I
The internship experience consists of a minimum of 225 hours of directed practicum in an approved social service setting with individuals, families, groups, formal organizations, and communities. This course also includes a 3 hour seminar that will meet monthly.
- SW 601: Human Behavior in the Social Environment (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 602: Social Work Practice with Individuals (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 603: Social Work Research Methods (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 604: Social Welfare Policies and Programs (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 615: Practice with Families and Groups (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 620: Practice with Organizations/Communities (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 621
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.