Nutrition & Hospitality Management
Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
School of Applied Sciences - Thomas A. Crowe Award
- Laurel Greenway Bradley - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF NUTRITION & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (2019)
- YOUNGHOON KIM - ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF NUTRITION AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (2010)
- Anne K Bomba - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF NUTRITION & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (2009)
- Melinda Wells Valliant - Chair and Professor of Nutrition and Hospitality Management (2008)
- Kathy B Knight - PROFESSOR OF NUTRITION AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (2007)
Outstanding Staff Award
A staff member of the School of Engineering who has demonstrated exemplary service, leadership, and commitment.
- Aubrey D Bolen - STAFF ASSISTANT (2010)
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.