Phcl 563: Introductory Pharmacology I
General principles of pharmacodynamics; drugs affecting the autonomic nervous system and those organs innervated by that system.
Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by equivalent course work as approved by the department or by consent of instructor.
- Phcl 361: Anat/Physio-Human Body (Minimum grade: C)
- Phcl 362: Anat/Physio-Human Body (Minimum grade: C)
- Phcl 373: Intro Physio Chemistry (Minimum grade: C)
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Lecture: Lecture for Phcl 563