IMC 594: Designing Interactivity
This class is an introduction to experience design. Students learn HTML5 structure and the Document Object Model, basic JQuery, basic Web architecture, and the theories that underlie effective experience design.
- Art 361: Graphic Design I, Typography
- Jour 273: Creative Visual Thinking
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Prerequisite: Art 361 OR Jour 273
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 594
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.