IMC 556: Multicultural Marketing Communication
Investigation and analysis of cultural diversity in integrated marketing communications and its effect on values, lifestyles and consumer behavior in international markets and within the United States; students will learn to anticipate cultural problems and optimize communications for different societies.
- IMC 404: Integrated Marketing Comm Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 556
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for IMC 556
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for IMC 556