IMC 501: Introduction to Integrated Mktg Comm.
This course introduces the basic disciplines of IMC: advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, database marketing, proximity marketing, Internet marketing communication and relationship marketing.
- Must have completed undergraduate IMC core or have permission of instructor.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Seminar: Seminar for IMC 501
- Seminar: Compressed Video for IMC 501
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for IMC 501
- Seminar: Online Program for IMC 501
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.