Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
Dr. Mike L. Edmonds New Scholar Award
This award will be presented annually to untenured, tenure- track professorial rank faculty members in the College who have demonstrated exemplary performance in research, scholarship, and/or creative achievement.
- Sarah Kelly Hennigan - Assistant Professor of Film Production (2021)
- Matthew R Wilson - ADJUNCT PROFESSOR OF THEATRE AND FILM (2017)
Liberal Arts-RSRCH, Scholarship, & Creative Achievement Award in the Humanities
This award will be presented annually to tenured faculty members in the College in recognition of sustained exemplary performance in research, scholarship, and/or creative achievement at the national/international level.
- Rhona Justice-Malloy - Professor Emerita of Theatre Arts (2018)
Frist Service Award
- Joann M Edwards - Speech Instructor and Director of Forensics (2021)
- MARJORIE POTTS - SENIOR SECRETARY (2004)
College of Liberal Arts - Cora Lee Graham Outstanding Teaching of Freshmen
In 1984, Cora Lee Graham of Union City, Tennessee, established an endowment and directed that the proceeds from her gift be used to help retain your better professors who teach the freshman classes in the College of Liberal Arts.
- Joe Turner Cantu - Professor of Theatre Arts (2006)