Aas 412: Studies in Black Popular Culture
Using a broad definition of black popular culture, this course will consider the relationship between representation and everyday life and pay particular attention to the production, dissemination, and consumption of black images produced by both blacks and non-blacks in the public arena.
- Aas 201: African American Experience I
- Aas 202: African American Experience II
- Pre-Requisite: 3 credit hours required in AAS 300 or above
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Seminar: Seminar for Aas 412