Demography and Population Studies
- Anth 104: Introduction to Geography
- Geog 101: Introduction to Geography
- Soc 345: Population Trends and Problems
- Soc 349: Applied Demography
- Soc 545: Seminar in Population Studies
- Soc 611: Studies in Population Analysis
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.